Elemental Interaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Interaction Empty Elemental Interaction

Post by Admin Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:45 pm

How to efficiently handle Elemental Clashes.

In this thread I’ll be explaining how elemental clashes (of not the same rank) exactly work, how the strongest jutsu continues, and what ranked jutsu you need to properly counter them. The biggest part is excluded elemental weaknesses and Strengths. I'll be also explaining the concept of something like 'a weak B rank jutsu' or 'a strong B rank jutsu'.

I’ve seen many times that people are thinking like this, for some kind of reason I used tot think the same like this :
An A rank fireball clashes with a B rank fireball. The A rank fireball overcomes the B rank fireball, and continues, but with the power of a D rank fireball, because the difference between the 2 fireballs is 1 rank.

✖But this is NOT true!✖
I could understand why you’d be thinking that, but in the end it isn’t very logical, because stuff like ‘a weak A rank technique’, or ‘a strong A rank technique’ wouldn’t make a lot of sense, you won’t be able to comprehend those concepts, and it’d be very abstract.

For those that still don’t really understand this concept, I’ll be explaining how it works. I’ll start easy of with explaining this.
E+E = D-rank jutsu
D+D = C-rank jutsu
C+C = B-rank jutsu
B+B = A-rank jutsu
A+A = S-rank jutsu
S+S = very strong S-rank jutsu

Okay, but why is this of any importance?
Well, as you can see, i.e. 2 B-rank jutsus would be together as powerful as 1 A rank jutsu. This means that a B rank technique is the ½ power of an A rank technique, so a B rank technique has enough force to take out half of an A rank technique, if they clash together (not counting elemental weaknesses and strengths yet). So the A rank technique will overcome the B rank technique, but the B rank technique has enough force to take out the half of the power of the A rank technique, which means the A rank technique will lose half of its power and continues as a B rank technique (because B+B=A). The same goes for something like [color:af97="#green"]S rank VS A rank. The S rank jutsu will overcome the A rank jutsu and continues as an A rank jutsu.

Now we’ll move onto a little bit trickier part.
But now...Let’s say an A rank fireball clashes with a C rank fireball, what would happen to the A rank fireball with its power after it has overcome the C rank fireball?
This will create a slightly weakened A rank fireball, it works like this.
C+C = B rank jutsu, and B+B = A rank jutsu.
This means that a C rank jutsu is the ¼ of an A rank jutsu. So you could basically say that, C+C+C+C=A rank jutsu. The C rank jutsu has enough force to take out the quarter of the A rank jutsu. This creates a jutsu which is strong enough to take out a B rank jutsu, but not strong enough to take out an A rank jutsu; a weakened A rank jutsu.

First of all, a ‘weakened A rank jutsu’ is too obscure. You wouldn’t know what the exact amount of damage it deals, and you also don’t know what it takes to cancel out the weakened A rank jutsu. It’s very important to know by what rank jutsu the A rank jutsu was weakened.

As I just mentioned before, C+C+C+C=A rank. If The A rank jutsu got weakened by a C rank jutsu, it’d be equal to C+C+C (C+C+C+C - C = C+C+C). So in fact, you’ll need a jutsu with the power equal to 3 C rank jutsus, or higher to cancel the 'by C rank weakened A rank jutsu’. You could cancel it out with an A rank jutsu, but then again, the question would be, how does the A rank jutsu continue, after it has cancelled out a ‘by C rank jutsu weakened A rank jutsu’. If you think logically, it’s just a simple calculation.

C+C+C = a ( by C rank) weakened A rank jutsu, ( or a (by C rank) strengthened B rank jutsu) (3C)
C+C+C+C= A rank jutsu (4C)

You’ll get a calculation like this: 4C – 3C = C
So the A rank jutsu negates the weak A rank jutsu, and continues as a C rank jutsu.

But it is also possible to have something like a ‘by D rank weakened A rank jutsu’.
D+D+D+D+D+D+D+D (8D) = A rank, because D+D = C, and C+C+C+C = A
So this means that 8 D rank jutsus are together equal to 1 A rank jutsu in terms of power. So that means that a D rank jutsu can only take out 1/8th power out of an A rank jutsu if they clash together. The A rank jutsu that continues in that case (after having negated the D rank jutsu), would be known as a ‘by a D rank jutsu weakened A rank jutsu’.

If a ‘by D rank weakened A rank jutsu’ clashes with a regular A rank jutsu, the regular A rank jutsu would continue as a D rank technique, because it’s equal to 8D’s and the ‘by D rank weakened A rank jutsu’ is weakened by 7D’s, and 8D-7D = D.

Note: If an A rank jutsu got weakened by 2 D rank jutsus, it would be the same as a ‘by a C rank jutsu weakened A rank jutsu’. It would be equal to 6D (D+D+D+D+D+D), which is the same as 3C (C+C+C), because one C is equal to two Ds (C+C=D).

Damage points.
Almost always, the damage points don’t really matter actually when it comes to the rank, but if you wonder what the damage points of a weakened jutsu is, you should work like this.

Let’s say you have a S rank jutsu, which got weakened by a B rank jutsu, what would the damage be of the ‘by B rank weakened S rank jutsu’?
Step 1)
First, you need to know how many B rank jutsus are equal to a S rank jutsu in terms of power. A+A= S, and B+B= A. So 2 A rank jutsus are equal to 1 S rank jutsu, and 2 B rank jutsus are equal to 1 A rank jutsu, so 4 B rank jutsus are equal to 1 S rank jutsu.​
Step 2)
Search up the damage points of the S rank jutsu, and calculate what ¼th is of the total damage points. Well, in our case we must know ¼th of 80, which is 20.​
Step 3)
Subtract the 20 of the total damage points. 80-20= 60.​
Conclusion: A ‘by B rank weakened S rank jutsu’ deals 60 damage points.​

NOTE: Because it deals 60 damage points, it does not mean it’s as strong as a regular A rank jutsu. They deal the same amount of damage points, but they are not equal in terms of power! They both deal 60 damage points, but you could say it's just coincidence. A ‘by B rank weakened S rank jutsu’ is slightly stronger than an A rank jutsu, well to be exact, if they clash together, the weak S rank jutsu would continue as a B rank jutsu.

How it works if you count elemental weaknesses and strengths.
Okay, this part isn't very hard, in fact it's pretty easy. This is about elemental clashes if one of the jutsus has an advantage pertaining to the other jutsu.
Well first of all it's very important to know this about the elemental weaknesses and strengths.

Fire
-Weak to water
-Strong against wind

Water
-Weak against earth
-Strong against fire

Earth
-Weak against lightning
-Strong against water

Lightning
-Weak against wind
-Strong against earth

Wind
-Weak against fire
-Strong against lightning

I'm pretty sure that almost all of you know about the weaknesses and strengths of the basic 5.

But now the question is, how do you handle a situation like a clash between i.e. Wind and Fire. This is pretty easy, you have to do the same as what I've done the whole time, but then you must imagine that the weaker element needs twice as much power to be as strong as the element with the advantage. This sounds pretty rusty, but I'll give you a few examples.

A rank Wind equals A rank Water in terms of power. If they clash together they'll cancel each other out, and if let's say the water is B rank, the Wind will cancel out the Water and continues with the power of a B rank technique. Because as explained before, B+B=A.
So B rank water + B rank water equals A rank wind in terms of power.

But if one of the elements has a weakness it works a little bit different.
To cancel out Fire with wind, you need twice as much power than usually.
so B rank wind + B rank wind isn't equal to A rank fire, but that is equal to B rank fire. To equal A rank fire in terms of power with only B rank wind, you need B+B+B+B. So A rank wind + A rank wind= S rank wind = A rank fire. So in order to cancel out A rank Fire, you need S rank wind. Then you must apply the same rules as I've explained before, here is an example.

A B-rank lightning technique clashes with an A rank wind technique, what happens exactly?
B rank lightning is 1/4th power of A rank wind, because B+B+B+B(lightning)=A(wind). This is because wind has an advantage against lightning. So now you would be applying the same rule, but imagine the B rank being a C rank jutsu if it was a normal circumstance. So the Wind will cancel out the B rank lightning, and doesn't continue as B rank wind, but as a 'by C-rank weakened A rank wind jutsu'.

So you could use this rule in the case of an elemental clash, where one element is weak/strong against the other: Apply the same rule as explained in normal circumstances, but imagine the weak element being one rank lower.
Admin
Admin
Village : Elemental Interaction Kakume10
Village Rank : Elemental Interaction 111gg710 Posts : 140
Exp : 257

Ninja Info
Ryo: 0
S/5
https://modernage.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top